Sunday, February 21, 2010

New Blog Address Unveiled For 1st Birthday Celebration!

It’s hard to believe that a year ago I attended my first wine class and wrote my first blog post on A Glass After Work. It’s been a year full of learning about wine, making blogger friends, tasting new wines, receiving delicious samples, attending conferences, and visiting wineries. What more could a wine blogger ask for? Not too much, except a new blog design.

With that, I’d like to announce that the blog has moved! You will now find me at http://AGlassAfterWork.com.

For those of you who have been with A Glass After Work from the beginning, this means you will have to update your bookmarks and RSS feeds, as I’m no longer using Blogger, so there will not longer be “blogspot” in the web address. For those of you are more recent readers, you may have been redirected to the new site automatically and may not have to make any changes.

Please make sure that you update your bookmarks and RSS feeds, and thank you for making my first year of blogging such a success. I look forward to another year of sharing a glass after work with you.

Cheers!

2 comments:

Creative Juices said...

Congratulations on the full year and on a new web domain! We also just switched websites, so we know it is exciting! Congrats and keep your posts coming!

Amy B. said...

Congratulations and more power! :-)